It crawls websites, performing an in-depth technical analysis of the crawl data to give users a comprehensive picture of their site structure, broken links, duplicate content and more.
What is Deepcrawl?
DeepCrawl is a cloud-based website crawler used by SEOs, Digital Marketers and Webmasters to monitor, audit and analyse website performance and SEO.
It offers a comprehensive website audit and SEO analysis, which includes crawling, monitoring, diagnostics, competitor analysis, keyword tracking, and reporting.
The crawler uses advanced crawling technology to crawl websites and analyse data such as page titles, meta descriptions, headings, images, page speed, and other elements.
How Deepcrawl works ?
Deepcrawl works by crawling websites and analyzing the data it collects. It can identify issues such as broken links, duplicate content, and issues with page structure. It can also detect any missing metadata, HTML tags, and other elements that could affect a website’s search engine rankings.
Once Deepcrawl has crawled a website, it will generate a report that shows all of the issues it has identified, as well as recommendations on how to fix them. The platform also provides users with the ability to track their SEO campaigns, analyze website performance, and compare competitor websites.
Deepcrawl offers a range of features, including:
- Crawling: Deepcrawl can crawl any website, regardless of size, and identify issues with page structure, broken links, duplicate content, and more.
- Analysis: Deepcrawl provides detailed reports on the performance of a website, and makes recommendations on how to improve it.
- Tracking: Users can track their SEO campaigns and measure the impact of their efforts.
- Competitor Analysis: Users can compare their website’s performance to that of their competitors.
- Integrations: Deepcrawl integrates with a range of popular SEO and marketing tools, including Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Botify: Botify is an SEO platform that provides crawling, analytics, and insights to help improve website performance. It offers comprehensive website analytics, visualization, and reporting tools to identify SEO opportunities.
- SEO Spider: SEO Spider is a desktop-based web crawler designed to help marketers and SEOs to audit and analyze website structure, broken links, and other SEO-related issues.
- Screaming Frog: Screaming Frog is a web crawler that provides SEO auditing and site crawling to help identify technical issues on websites. It offers analytics and reporting tools to analyze search engine visibility and website architecture.
- Ryte: Ryte is a website-monitoring tool that provides website optimization, analysis, and auditing. It helps identify technical errors, broken links, and other SEO issues.
- Sitebulb: Sitebulb is an SEO auditing tool that helps to optimize website performance. It offers website analysis, crawling, and reporting features to identify website issues, errors, and opportunities for improvement.
Deepcrawl Pros and Cons
• Comprehensive crawling and analysis capabilities
• Ability to track SEO campaigns
• Integrations with popular SEO tools
• Competitive pricing
• Crawling speed could be improved
• Limited reporting capabilities
The Starter plan for DeepCrawl will set you back $89 per month, providing you with the opportunity to crawl up to 100,000 URLs and monitor five projects.
If you require more, the Basic plan costs $139 per month, and allows users to crawl 200,000 URLs.
Q: What types of websites can Deepcrawl crawl?
A: Deepcrawl can crawl any website, regardless of size or complexity.
Q: Does Deepcrawl integrate with other SEO tools?
A: Yes, Deepcrawl integrates with a range of popular SEO and marketing tools, including Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
Deepcrawl has generally positive reviews, with users praising its comprehensive crawling and analysis capabilities.
Many users also appreciate the platform’s ability to integrate with other SEO tools and its competitive pricing.